Friday, August 4, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 8/4/2017


http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS

1. Meetings ____.

2. Rules __.


3. The best time to            is        .


4. I have learned           .


 MY ANSWERS: 

1.  Meetings are a thing of the past for me since I have retired.  :)

2.  Rules are meant to be followed.

3.  The best time to walk in the summer is early in the morning.

4.  I have learned to not argue with someone who is "never" wrong.  :)




9 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating, great answers. Glad you don't have to deal with meetings anymore. I wish I had the energy to walk in the morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...early walking is the best. I hope you can muster up some energy to go.

      Thanks for commenting, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I am with you on all except the rule thing. Some rules are just too dumb to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it does depend on the rule. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Patricia.

      Delete
  4. Oh, my. Mine did not take, so I am back!
    I agree with you about rules. In th eSummer, I do all of my yardwork early, like a farmer. The heat of the day is just too much. Have a great week! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what you mean that yours didn't take, but thanks for stopping by, Annie, and for commenting.

      I walked late today...not a good idea. :)

      Delete