Monday, July 10, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 7/10/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Wednesday, July 5, I received:

1.  INCARNATE by Josh Stolberg, courtesy of Milena Brown of Simon and Schuster.

 

This was a surprise book.  Looks quite scary.

Thanks, Milena.

 







16 comments:

  1. That does look scary! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is in the "maybe" stack. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I can see why some readers would be drawn to the cover but I'm thinking it wouldn't be for me. If you read it I'll be interested in your thoughts. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a review if I read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. That cover is scary. I don't tend to care for dark covers. Hope it's a good book.

    https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2017/07/mailbox-monday-july-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I will see when I start reading. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  5. It does look like a suspenseful read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it might be too suspenseful for me.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  6. I've seen this on a couple of blogs. It looks a bit dark. Maybe read in the light. :-). Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look dark.

      If I do read it, I will be reading in the daylight. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  7. I hadn't heard of Incarnate but I've seen it around today! Sounds gripping, maybe a little chilling. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks very chilling.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  8. I've not read this one...hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete