Friday, July 14, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 7/14/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
Friendly Fill-Ins

1. My inner child__.


2. My favorite month is __.

3. My favorite commercial is    , because    .

4. Personally, I don't care for  .


My Answers:

1.  My inner child loves to swing on a swing.

2.  My favorite month is April - the month my son was born.

3.  My favorite commercial is any Geico commercial because they are always quirky.

4.  Personally, I don't care for having a pet in my home.  Ouch...who threw something at me.  :)





8 comments:

  1. That was me that threw something at you- just kidding. Thank you for your fill-in answers. Swings are fun. The Geico commercials seem to be very popular. I can't imagine my home without my cats, sure, it would be less furry, but also less full of love. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on you being the one throwing something at me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. I cannot imagine life without critters. No way. That is not living, for me. I do like to swing, though...maybe with a critter. Yeah, I've done it. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it would be difficult for you.

      We just had so many pets growing up, I was tired of all the messes and work and didn't want it in my home.

      I know I am in the minority.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Aww I love this! My fiancé and I don't have any pets either. We would love a dog, but he's allergic and one of our good friends is even allergic to the hypoallergenic breeds...so it wouldn't be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pets aren't for everyone and that is okay. We all have to do what works for our own lives.

    I love to swing on a swing, too. It has always been both exciting and relaxing for me. I haven't been on one in many years, though.

    Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. I am one that pets do not work for. :)

      My dad made porch swings for all of us. Miss him so much.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete