Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Month of Faves December Blog Event - 12/17/15

https://travelingwitht.wordpress.com/

Who is your FAVE...

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

{The Blogger ShoutOut Edition} –  your fave bookish and/or non-bookish bloggers

Oh...now this is difficult because I love all my book-blogging friends and their sites.

If I have to choose, though, I will choose the following blogs:


I could choose a ton more, but these bloggers stop by most often, we e-mail each other, and I have met a couple of these ladies in person.

If I missed someone who always does stop by, my apologies.

I can't wait to find new blogs to visit when I read everyone's posts.






10 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shout out! I appreciate being included in a list of such great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You encouraged me when I started my blog, Kathy. I always am thankful for you.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my! I feel very honored that FictionZeal is mentioned as one of your favs. Thank you!! I have a few favs; Silversolara is right there among them. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....you are a great blogging friend with a great blog.

      LOL that Silver's Reviews is one of your favs.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. Some of these blogs are new-to-me - so thanks for sharing the list! Off to check them out now.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some new blogs you like.

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

      Delete
  4. Some great blogs I love, and I see a few I still need to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you know some of these blogs.

      I hope you find other blogs to visit more often.

      Thanks for stopping, Andi.

      Delete
  5. First, TY for listing me- I'm honored :)
    And now I have a few new ones to check out- so TY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure on your being listed. I love vising your blog.

      Too bad we couldn't have met at the BEA. I was just so tired. I know I missed a wonderful gathering.

      ENJOY checking out new blogs.

      Thanks for stopping, Tamara.

      Delete